An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Find trustworthy, reliable BBB Accredited businesses – visit goldengate.bbb.org and click on “Find a BBB Accredited Business”
Golden Gate BBB is a private non-profit organization that serves 13 counties in the Bay Area and Northern Coastal California.
Come Visit Us :
We are located right next to the 12th St/City Center BART Station at:
1000 Broadway Suite 625
Oakland, CA 94607
Our hours are Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Consumers have access to BBB Business Profiles 24 hours, seven days a week through our website, www.goldengate.bbb.org, or our automated voice response system.
To check out scams in your area or to report a scam, visit BBB Scam tracker at www.bbb.org/scamtracker.